The 2019-2022 McKinney-Vento Grant Cohort has been selected. There are 48 Baseline Grantees and 12 Enhanced Grantees for Trauma-Sensitive Schools.
Previous McKinney-Vento Grantees can be found below.
Important resources for current grantees:
- 2019-2022 McKinney-Vento Grantee Welcome Call materials
– PPT from June 12, 2019 Welcome Call
– Recording from June 12, 2019 Welcome Call
2016-2019 Cohort Resources:
- SY18-19 BASELINE End-of-Year Report Template (DUE: June 28, 2019)
- SY18-19 ENHANCED End-of-Year Report Template (DUE: June 28, 2019)
- Materials from the April 2019 McKinney-Vento Grantee Meetings in Albany
COMING SUMMER 2019: Starting in SY19-20, current grantees may log-in to the Grantee Portal to access quarterly call notes, April grantee meeting materials, and other grant-related resources. Current grantees may also use the portal to share thoughts, resources, and questions with each other.
For general information about the McKinney-Vento Grant program, visit the Info by Topic “McKinney-Vento Grant” page: