Quick Tip Sheet Series
Our Quick Tip Sheets provide detailed information about the rights of students experiencing homelessness in a one-page format. Each guide is targeted to a specific school role.
Download the quick tip sheet series below, or choose an individual tip sheet:
- Tips for School and District Leadership
- Tips for Social Workers and Guidance Counselors
- Tips for School Secretaries and Enrollment Personnel
- Tips for School Nurses
- Tips for Transportation Directors
- Tips for Teachers
- Tips for Parents and Guardians
- Tips for Parents and Guardians (Spanish)
Also, for more quick tips that aren’t role-specific, see our Challenging Conversations tip sheet.